How much is the average kitchen at New Image?
In short, there is no easy answer to this question because the price of a kitchen depends on so many factors. The best guide we can give you is that the largest percentage of kitchens we sell are between £10,000 and £25,000.
These are a number of factors that will determine the price of designing a kitchen with New Image in Weymouth. These include:
- Size of the room – how many units you want to put in it. Also, if you want an island or tall units etc.
- Kitchen style – e.g. if handle-less, traditional shaker or bespoke made to order
- Door choice – whether this is a vinyl wrap, foil wrap, MFC slab door, smooth painted, solid wood painted or bespoke real wood
- Worktop material – what type of worktop material you want e.g., laminate, compact laminate, resin, solid wood, bamboo, quartz, granite etc. These costs can vary from a few hundred pounds to many thousands.
- Appliances – keeping your existing appliances will bring down the price, whereas purchasing all new appliances will add to the final quote. Choice of appliances can vary depending on what specification and requirements you have. For example, you may want a basic oven at £400 or a higher end range cooker at £5,000
- Handle choice – do you want handles or handle-less doors? Generally this can vary between less than £100 for all your kitchen handles to several hundred pounds
- Sink and tap choice, whether you choose a standard inset sink, stainless steel, resin, granite, or ceramic sink. The tap again could be a basic kitchen tap or a Quooker boiling tap.
Whatever your needs are New Image are here to guide you through all the steps required to achieve the kitchen you desire at a budget that suits you, whether that is £5,000 or £50,000+Return to all FAQs